As you already know, our mission is to help sales organizations succeed. We care about giving you a competitive edge over your competition. Over the past year, we’ve been working on providing you with a faster and cleaner experience — and delivering innovative features along the way. I’m excited about a wave of new improvements coming to Groove over the upcoming months. I hope they’ll help you save even more time, provide a better experience to your customers, and crush your goals.
If you have any feedback along the way, we’d love to hear from you.
CEO & Co-founder, Groove
First, we powered up the Gmail Sidebar. With the new Omnibar, you can easily access data about your contacts right from where you’re working — Gmail, Google Calendar, Salesforce, and Groove Flow. You’ll be able to navigate between a Contact’s Salesforce details as before, and now you can also view their Activity History and any Flows they’ve been assigned to. And we’ve enhanced the design so you can access the info you need with ease. To use Omnibar, your Groove admin needs to approve the change for your organization.
Secondly, we are psyched to announce Groove's inclusion in the LinkedIn Sales Navigator Application Platform (SNAP) partner program. As our first venture, Groove’s Omnibar displays Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator intel side-by-side. It equips your team with everything they need to know to communicate with confidence with their customers.
Your team can initiate, grow, and maintain meaningful connections with customers using new Omnibar features, including:
- Icebreakers give users ideas for conversation starters based on mutual connections, recently shared posts, and published articles.
- Get Introduced opens the door for social selling. Getting introduced to a new contact by a coworker or friend is the most effective way to build a relationship. And it’s a powerful example of how LinkedIn's economic graph is a valuable tool for account based sales.
- Related Leads give users an idea of who else is related to the contact or the account they are trying to sell into. This helps users maximize the number of meaningful connections they can make, and allows them to form relationships on all levels.
Omnibar can also help you increase your productivity and give you the right resources, at the right time, so that you can focus on your customers.
- Omnibar is accessible from Gmail and Groove Flow, so that you have relevant data available when you need it. Switch over to Groove’s Beta UI (beta.grooveapp.com) to check out Omnibar in action in your Flows!
- You no longer need to log in every morning. When you open Gmail, Omnibar will be waiting for you to start working.
- If you have Groove Dialer, Omnibar will automatically populate with an inbound caller’s information so that you’re instantly prepared for a great conversation.
We hope Omnibar allows you to confidently engage and grow meaningful relationships with your prospects. Let us know what you think — we’d love to hear your feedback!
If you’d like to learn more, please contact Groove Customer Success at email@example.com