Are you traveling to San Francisco for Dreamforce? Let’s meet up! Get in touch with the Groove team at one (or all three!) of these events:
1. Dreamforce Groove Lounge
Even rock stars need to recharge. Join us at the Groove Lounge!
Just steps from Moscone Center, Dreamforce Groove Lounge is reserved for meetings during the day and drinks at night. Hosted happy hours September 25th - 28th starting at 4:00pm.
Stop by to relax, recharge, and network with industry leaders while you enjoy:
- Free wi-fi
- Recharge with free charging stations for all your devices
- Re-group with your team in our open meeting spaces
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments
- Daily giveaways and fun prizes
Admission is complimentary, and a Dreamforcce pass is not required, but space is limited so sign up soon to secure admission.
2. Pre-Dreamfest Party
Groove, Aviso and Clearbit will be hosting a Pre-Dreamfest party for Dreamforce 2018!
Location & Amenities: We'll be taking over the 3rd Street Tap Room, steps away from Moscone Center. So stop by on your way from Dreamforce and have a drink before you head back to your hotel.
Wednesday, September 26, 4:00pm - 7:00pm
3rd Street Tap Room, 251 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Come join us for open bar, hors d'oeuvre, killer music, cool entertainment, and fun prizes. Get your groove on and do some networking in style!
3. Sales Enablement Soiree
Looking for others who share your passion for Sales Enablement at Dreamforce? We’ve pulled together the only event at Dreamforce dedicated to Sales Enablement!
To make it easier to unite with like-minded individuals, we’re putting on an exclusive one-day event where you can share best practices, network with peers, and learn from industry leaders in a casual, small-scale environment.
If you have specific questions or want to learn more about available technology, there will be experts on hand for real-time Q&As, demos, and of course, we’ll have complimentary food and drink—and swag.
Take a break on Thursday, September 27 and come by any time to the only event at Dreamforce dedicated to Sales Enablement. We’ll share:
- Practical best practices for making the most of your Sales Enablement efforts
- Real-world “how-tos” for Sales Enablement implementations
- How to get your organization “on-board,” from leadership to the sales team, and everyone in between
- Plenty of access to vendors pushing the envelope in next-generation Sales Enablement